CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-22T22:01:20+00:002004 Toyota Corolla CRM Mitchell1 2023-07-22T22:01:20+00:00
- Inspect vehicle and note body damage and lights operations (warning, indicator, exterior, interior). Test drive vehicle and check all systems including brakes, steering, engine performance, and account for visible leaks.
- Customer requests A/C compressor and belt replacement due to compressor not engaging. Tech verified A/C inop. Checked system charge and verified refrigerant is full but still not working. Checked power and ground to compressor and both were good. Recommend compressor replacement. Customer authorized. Evacuated A/C system and replaced failed compressor. Installed new belt while old one was removed. Replaced schrader valves, seals, and recharged system with leak detection dye to 1.1 lbs of R-134A type refrigerant. Checked system for leaks with UV light and sniffer and found no leaks at this time. A/C now blows cold.
- Complete inspection of A/C system. Evacuate system and recharge with A/C Leak detection dye with and up to 1 Lb of R134A refrigerant.
- A/C COMPRESSOR – Remove & Replace – [DOES NOT include Air Conditioning System recover, evacuate and/or recharge.]
- On inspection, tech found spark plugs worn and recommended replacement. Customer authorized. Removed and replaced all spark plugs with OEM brand parts. No further recommendations at this time.
Steve B. gave our service a 5 star review on 7/21/2023