CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-24T22:59:28+00:002014 Jeep Grand Cherokee CRM Mitchell1 2023-02-24T22:59:28+00:00
- Inspect vehicle and note body damage and lights operations (warning, indicator, exterior, interior). Test drive vehicle and check all systems including brakes, steering, engine performance, and account for visible leaks.
- Dealership quoted customer Oil Pressure Sender. Tech recovered DTCs P0520: Engine Oil Pressure Sensor Circuit and P219A: Air/Fuel Ratio Imbalance or possible Engine Oil Indicator/Gauge Sensor. Recommend replacing Oil Pressure Sender first and then re-checking. Customer authorize. Remove and replace Oil Pressure Sender and clear DTCs. Test drove vehicle to verify no CEL or codes have returned at this time and no further testing recommended.
- Tech inspected vehicle and verified left side motor mount blown out and needs replaced – engine moving with acceleration/shifts. Customer authorize repair. Remove and replace motor mount with new part w/ anchor. Tested to verify mount holding properly and engine is no longer shifting around.
- Customer was quoted for a motor mount and oil pressure sender at dealership. Verify concern and inspect vehicle. Plugs and all fluid are clean and newer. Recommend fuel services based on mileage. Cabin air filter dirty – Replace. Customer authorize. Tech noted oil leak but cannot determine source confidently. Added dye to oil and then re-check to verify leak location.
- Clean build-up from throttle body and idle air control motor where applicable. De-carbon intake system and combustion chambers. Add long term fuel system treatment to tank.
- Isolate injector rail from fuel system. Chemical flush all injectors with Valvoline professional-grade injector cleaner.
Tracy T. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/23/2023