- Tech tested battery and found battery bad. Needs replaced. Customer states they will replace battery themself.
- Tech inspected vehicle and recommends oil change. Found wiper blades streaking, rear brake pads at 3mm and need replaced. Battery tested bad. Customer states they will perform these services themself.
- Tech inspected A/C system and found A/C is blowing cold. Cabin air filter very dirty and clogged which was restricting air flow. Recommend replacing filter. Customer authorize. Remove and replace cabin air filter and A/C works good at this time.
- Tech recommends oil change. Customer authorize. Perform LOF service with new oil and filter.
- Includes testing and inspection of electrical circuits and components as needed. Connect scan tool or other test equipment to determine cause of failure. Removal of components as needed for access.
- Customer states vehicle makes a grinding noise when accelerator is released. Tech recovered no DTCs. Test drive vehicle and verify grinding noise on customer's concern. Inspected transmission and found fluid very dirty and contaminated with metal. Transmission is grinding and coming apart internally. Needs replaced. Customer request coverage through Xtended Auto – Authorized by Coverage and customer approval – with used Unit. Remove and replace failing transmission with used assembly with 84,296 Miles. 12/12 Warranty included. Service newly installed used transmission assembly with new Mazda FZ Fluid, transmission filter, and seal with gasket. No Programming needed. Test drive vehicle and can no longer duplicate customer concern of any grinding noises upon accelerator release. No DTCs or transmission codes at this time. All operations performing as designed.
- Snap Financing 3% Fee
Taj L. gave our service a 5 star review on 9/23/2022